This fruit salad recipe is perfect for a light summer lunch or a side dish at your next barbecue. It's full of fresh seasonal fruit, and can be easily adapted to whatever you have on hand. The best part? It only takes about 10 minutes to throw together!
What You'll Need
1. A cutting board and knife
2. A bowl
3. The following fruits: 1 apple, 1 pear, 1 peach, 1 plum, 1 cup grapes
4. Honey (optional)
5. Vanilla yogurt (optional)
1. Start by washing all of your fruit.
2. Cut the apple, pear, peach, and plum into bite sized pieces and add them to the bowl.
3. Add the grapes to the bowl.
4. If you'd like, you can add a tablespoon or two of honey and/or vanilla yogurt to the salad. Give it all a mix and enjoy!
1. Start by chopping up your fruit into bite-sized pieces. If you're using a melon, you'll want to remove the seeds first.
2. Once everything is chopped, mix it all together in a large bowl.
3. If you're adding a dressing, do so now and mix it in well.
4. Serve and enjoy!
Tips and Tricks
Looking to make the perfect fruit salad? Here are some tips and tricks to help you out!
- start with a good base of fresh, in-season fruits. This will ensure that your salad is both delicious and nutritious!
- mix up the textures by including a variety of fruits with different levels of sweetness, tartness, and juiciness. This will make for a more interesting and enjoyable salad.
- get creative with your add-ins! Nuts, seeds, herbs, and even spices can all elevate the flavor of your fruit salad. Just be sure not to go overboard – a little goes a long way!
- finally, don’t forget the dressing! A simple vinaigrette or even just a touch of lemon juice can really bring all the flavors together. Be careful not to dress the salad too far in advance, though, as the dressing can cause the fruits to start to break down.
If you're looking for other fruit salad recipes, check out these blog posts:
-5 Unique Fruit Salad Recipes You Haven't Tried Yet
-3 Summer Fruit Salad Recipes to Enjoy Before the Season Ends
-4 Healthy and Refreshing Fruit Salad Recipes
This fruit salad recipe is a delicious and healthy way to enjoy fresh fruits. The sweetness of the honey, combined with the tartness of the lemon juice, makes for a wonderfully refreshing taste. The addition of mint leaves also gives this dish a lovely fragrance. This salad is perfect for a summer picnic or barbeque, or as a light and healthy starter to any meal. Give it a try today!
Post a Comment